- Determine the location of holiday destinations. Adjust the selection of the city or tourist destination with the contents of the wallet.
- Embed the amount of money that would be used for a vacation. Prepare paper, stationery and calculators. Start writing the amount of money for a vacation, and the cities which would you choose.
- Write down the estimated cost of accommodation: transportation, lodging, miscellaneous expenses (such as, travel admission, parking fees, laundry, and various tip), and consumption.
- Spending on is the most important meal while on vacation. With creativity and planning, you can save money and buy food that is not expensive but not junk food, to three times a day.
- When deciding where to stay, think about the possibility of renting a place that is fully equipped mini kitchen or pantry and microwave, gas stove or an electric stove and a small refrigerator for storing food and fruit or fruit juice. Guest house usually has this facility.
- When choosing a place to stay sort of guest house, you can save the cost of consumption. The money allocated for the purchase of raw materials and spices as well as tableware. But keep in reserve for fixed costs can enjoy local cuisine at tourist sites.
So are you ready to take a holiday at the end of 2013? I think you are ready after reading this article, I will still add some more articles for your reading, hope your holiday fun!